Bernice Three Column

Friday, December 16, 2011

Get an LG DoublePlay™ Available Only from T-Mobile

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have something on my Christmas wish list that I would like to share with you.  I don't think that it is something that is too out of the ordinary, but would be so fantastic to get.  I want an LG DoublePlay™ phone from T-Mobile.

With the LG DoublePlay™ phone, I could expand my horizons with the way I currently interact with my social networks.  I feel just held back with my existing phone.  It just won't let me do what I want to do, or just too much of a hassle to do what I want.  I have research phones, and I find that the LG DoublePlay™ phone will let me do what I want to do, and in less time.

Here are some really special features that come on the LG DoublePlay™
  • The screens--Oh yes, I said screens--two of them.  They are customizable and they are touch screens.  One is ¾ a 3.5-inch main display and 2.0-inch sub display ¾ that operate independently or in tandem. These two screens makes it possible to surf the internet while keeping up with your social networks or email.  These screens are customizable.
  • The keyboard--the LG DoublePlay™ has a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard  with Swype® for easy text input.
  • The LG DoublePlay™ comes with a 5 mega pixel camera with a LED flash and 720p HD video recorder.  What a great way to share pictures with all of my networks!
  • The LG DoublePlay™ features Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) with access to Android Market™
I really want to get an LG DoublePlay™.   With my current phone, I feel I just spend too much time trying to text and connect with my friends because it just takes so long to do anything.  I am so looking forward to using all the new features.  I know that I can either get what I want to say done more efficiently, or I can use that extra time to say more.

How many hours do you spend trying to fiddle with your phone?  Just think how much easier it would be to connect with your friends with an LG DoublePlay™.

So, how would an LG DoublePlay™ change the way you connect?

Visit Sponsor's Site




Share

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive