Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Marvelous Music Monday and a Blog Hop

Welcome to Marvelous Music Monday

I have some fun Christmas songs today.
First, have some fun with Dominic: The Italian Christmas Donkey
Sung by Lou Monte




Dominic The Italian Christmas Donkey.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



Now, watch out, for the Red Baron is back for Snoopy
as the Royal Guardsmen sing
Snoopy's Christmas




Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy & The Red Baron Christmas .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



It's time to go get the kids their presents, but I wouldn't recommend using this fellow's old Chevy.
Here are the Da Yoopers singing
Rusty Chevrolet.











Photobucket


For several weeks now, I have been participating in XmasDolly's Monday's Music Moves Me Hop.

If you are new here, please leave a comment so that I can follow back your family friendly blog.

Whichever way you follow me, I will follow you back the same way.









Share

6 comments:

  1. Rusty Chevrolet is so funny! I don't believe I've heard this before. Thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun new one!

    So glad you shared with us today!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you picked some of my favorite humorous Christmas songs. I haven't heard Dominic the Donkey in ages, so thanks for sharing that one.
    Plus who doesn't love Snoopy & the Red Barron one?
    Thanks for playing and can't wait for your choices next week. =)

    LJSBlog@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun ones!! Gotta love Snoopy & the Red Barron!
    Gotta admit, Rusty Chevrolet was a new one for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, me either never heard this one before, but it is too cool! Gotta send this one to my hubby! He's gonna love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us today. Hope to see you next week too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive