Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Marvelous Music Monday Plus a Blog Hop

Today I am one of the Co-Hosts for XmasDolly's Monday's Music Moves Me Hop

Come Join the Fun and link up!


Spotlight DancersPhotobucket





Christmas is getting oh so much closer.  Let's have some more fun Christmas Songs.

Let's start out with Louis Armstrong singing
Zat You, Santa Claus



Time for some Muppet fun
Ringing of the Bells
with the Swedish Chef, Beaker, and Animal



Now let's go outside and play in the snow with 
Suzy Snowflake
sung by Rosemary Clooney


Suzy Snowflake -Rosemaryy Clooney.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Remember to watch your calories, and always politely say "No" to
Miss Fogarty's Christmas Cake
From the Irish Rovers


The Irish Rovers - Miss Fogarty's Christmas Cake .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Buon Natale
sung by Nat King Cole




Now to round this out
Let's have some fun with Tom & Jerry
The Night Before Christmas
(Hey--There's plenty of Christmas music in it to qualify!)
This one is in HD so go ahead and full screen it.




Y'all make sure you come back tomorrow for
Tumbleweed Tuesday




Fourth week of Advent
Remember: Christmas doesn't start until Christmas and it ends with Epiphany.


Share

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in the spotlight this week! It seems like not long ago you were featured. Isn't this so cool? I love the muppet clip. Someone else had this one up in a previous week's post, and that was the first time for me seeing it. It's so funny! You have some really fun ones this week,and I totally enjoyed myself on my visit today! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring good music! I love them!

    Thanks for sharing and hopping around with us!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s Congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the spotlight!

    I enjoyed all your picks! Love Louis Armstrong and Rosemary Clooney.

    First time I have ever heard the Irish tune and I don't think I have ever heard that Nat King Cole song, enjoyed it too.

    I love the Muppetts and the Ringing of the Bells is so much fun!

    Tom and Jerry too cute, and he always gets the cheese, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun fun choices, Danielle! I had that Muppets clip a couple of weeks ago - great minds think alike! :) Congrats on your Spotlight Dance! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :)

    Happy Hanukkah and Where Are You Christmas Oh Holy Night? My Grown Up Christmas Wish is to Jingle Bell Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the spotlight. Your blog is gorgeous!! New follower thanks to Xmas Dolly!

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your songs are great. I love the Muppets.
    Congrats on Spotlight!`
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/mondays-musicweek-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing along, and I loved everyone of yur picks my goodness where did you find such great ones. Sorry I'm late. There's apology in my Post today (Tuesday) to each & everyone of you as to why I'm so late. Once again sorry, but all your songs are sure picking me up & getting me back in the spirit thank you for being a good friend. I got your card too thank you so much - it really put a smile on my face & in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices, I have to say the first two were my favorite because I just LOVE Mickey Mouse and of course Louis Armstrong is perfect!
    Also, who doesn't love the Muppets? But poor Beeker - I always feel sorry for him.
    I adore your "Bless our Troop" graphic... I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my blog, it is just perfect. Thank you for supporting our military, from this Army mom! HUGGLES!

    LJSBlog@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that first one. Such a fun song and it's actually new to me. Thanks for sharing it! Such great picks and I love Tome and Jerry..lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive