Bernice Three Column

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Theatrical Thursday -- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 Meet Me In St. Louis

Judy Garland singing

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"


Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Lucille Bremmer, Margaret O’Brien, Judy Garland – Meet Me in St. Louis, 1944

Come back tomorrow for Fun Feature Friday
I will be posting Max Fleischer Christmas Christmas cartoons



Hello to everyone from Katherine's Corner
New here? Please leave a comment so that I can follow you back.

Merry Christmas Everyone!





Share

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the movie Meet Me In St. Louis. It is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie, too. I think Judy Garland was a fantastic actor and singer.
    Thanks for reminding me of that movie, I'll have to look for it to watch this holiday season.

    LJSBlog@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle,
    I love your beautiful site! So many pretty things to see and read about. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your support is very much appreciated! Take care and have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...look at the snowmen! I have not seen that movie - maybe I will have to since it is such a classic.

    Now following you on Google Plus from Favorite Things Thursday.

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/my-favorite-savings-and-deals-of-the-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love all of these! thank you for sharing and for linking to Thursday Favorite Things blog Hop at Katherines Corner. Merry Christmas Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive