Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 8, 2012

REVIEW -- My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software


My Memories is an award-winning digital scrapbook software.  If you enjoy scrapbooking--beginner to expert--you'll love My Memories.  It is so very easy to use, and the site offers tons of beautiful themes--many of them FREE!

MyMemories Suite v3 software is a complete digital scrapbooking solution that provides a comprehensive powerful set of creative tools no other scrapbook software can offer. With its intuitive workspace and enhanced time-saving features, this application is perfect for a beginner to create a complete album in minutes, or to empower the design pro to build a scrapbook album masterpiece.--from My Memories
Scrapbooking has always been something that I always wanted to do, but the thought of cutting up my photos, gluing all this stuff together was really a hindrance.  Now with My Memories Scrapbook Software, it is a breeze.  I have created five different albums this last week—from templates, and from building from my own designs.  It is so simple and easy!  I am someone that gets confused over software programs designed for photo editing, but with My Memories everything is right there in front of me so easy to understand and use.  I feel like an expert creating these digital scrapbooks.  Who needs fancy software when you have My Memories!

Here are a few examples of what I have been creating:

It is so easy to be creative with My Memories.  Here is what one of the templates looks like.  You can add your own photo with a click.  Add and change text.  You can even edit the page by adding or taking away graphics and pictures. 


You can even use it to make a recipe book.  Here is a great YouTube video showing how easy My Memories is to use.

Would you like to get My Memories right now?



Buy it right now and save $10 with my unique code: STMMMS4977.  Use this code at Checkout.  This code also provides you with a $10 credit within the My Memories store.









Share



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received the software to download. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .

19 comments:

  1. Great giveaway! I love digital scrapbooking! I teach a class at our local college and am always looking for new software: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heritage Roses is my favorite! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the timeless tradition elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all but have to say pretty in pink is a top runner! josnjevsmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some great one and would like the one for
    boys and one for summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Snow Buddies Combo kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the night owl themew/kit.
    chrisziegler1969(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Timeless Template! Really elegant!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Kelly (at) mysimplewalk (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like the Valentine Love Kit.
    Dana Beeman: danabeeman(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Dottie Girl
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Scrub-A-Dub kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoo hoo! Thank you so much for this giveaway I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive