Bernice Three Column

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Red-Tailed Hawk SOOC Saturday Link Up

SOOC Saturday


Here is a picture that one of my sons took this last week. We had a red-tailed hawk sitting on a corner of our five acres on an old water tank platform. We were watching him from the patio. He caught sight of us, and decided to give us a look over, too. Here is the picture my son caught of him as he flew by.


He did not quite catch the hawk in the middle of the frame, but it is still a great shot.  If you click on the picture, I believe you will see it full size.  There you can see that the hawk is really giving us the once over.


Share


3 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    http://gloryrevealed365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great shot!!! I like that it's off centered. It gives it character!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive