Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snowy Christmas Music from the Ames Brothers

While I am currently getting reviewing my Tuesday selection, I thought I would put a few songs from the Ames Brothers.

I guess the way the weather has been, not many had a white Christmas this year.  While living in a desert, I long for white Christmas.  

White Christmas




Let It Snow
sung by just Ed Ames




I have a new treat in store for next week.  I am going to having Tasty Tuesday where I will have a recipe featured.  I would have started it today, but was just too busy the last few days.


Epiphany is almost upon us, just a few more days.  I have a special treat for Fun Feature Friday all planned for it.  

Stop on by tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday.

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from the POAB Friend & Follow blog hop. Since you enjoy blog hops, you should check out the blog hops at my site: Link Rink.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive