Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday -- Joshua Topped with Whipped Cream




Here is another pictures of our fabulous snow from 2008.  Oh, how I want it to snow again.  It made our rather blah desert look so grand!

For the music of today, I have chosen a beautiful instrumental.
A Classical Christmas Medley




I know it seems a bit long, but so very relaxing.

Link up your Wordless Wednesday here.  Please no giveaways, this is for Wordless Wednesday post only.







Share


8 comments:

  1. Such beauty! I sure wish it would snow EVER here in Cali. We haven't got snow since 1988 ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat photo! Thanks for linking up at Momma T and Baby E!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dessert does look super cool with snow! I hope we get some in Atlanta this winter. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shot! It snows here a lot! Actually we have a few inches melting off as I type! West Virginia is wonderful! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hardly ever see a few drops of snow. Great shot of the cold stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle, lovely photo but if you love snow so much then I can send you lots. It's just beginning to accummulate here in Canada and it will probably be with us until around April. At the moment it's not too cold, just -2 Celsius. Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive