Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday -- My New Year Wishes for All with Linky


My New Year wishes to you all.

May you ALWAYS make the right move.
May your cup runneth over with love.


May you always find shelter from any storm.


May you remain good looking and looking good.


May you find the perfect diet for your body and soul.


May you find perfect balance in the company you keep.


May you have as much fun as you can before someone makes you stop.


May the worst thing that happens to you come in pink and slobbery tan.


May you manage to make time for time out.


May all the new folks you meet be interesting and kind.


May you always know when to walk away....And when to RUN!


And may your family and friends always bring you joy.

Link your Wordless Wednesday post here:


Gotta have some daily laughs...
Garfield





Share


11 comments:

  1. Too cute! Where did you get all those fantastic pictures? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.
    new follower
    http://dayswiththe6pack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute ! I can't link up coz I don't do WW, but wishing you happy new year, right here in the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pictures are SOO STINKIN' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry i'm too late for this weeks hop,but I will add your hop to my blog hop page for next week,what a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute photos, especially those mice!
    My heartfelt New Year wishes to you as well.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive