Bernice Three Column

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Silly Saturday - Why Women Live Longer Than Men



Here are some photos that will probably make you cringe, but they answer the age long question of why women live longer than men.
 Who needs a ramp to get up into the rail car?


 Jackstand?  Who needs them!


 Take a seat!


 Well the electric did need to be hooked up, and they didn't have a ladder tall enough.


 Reminds me of a riddle I read as a child.  How did the rocket lose its job?  It was fired.  Bet the fellow who did this was fired, too!

 Okay, sure, he's barefoot. On a metal ladder. In a pool. Working with power tools. But at least he's wearing his protective goggles!

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb? 




Photobucket




Share



8 comments:

  1. Those pretty much pinpoint it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I like the swimming pool one, too!
    D- you need to guest post my Face Palm Friday next week. I ♥ the way your brain works!
    marie h

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it!! THe last one with the lightbulb- oh my goodness! I always enjoy these posts of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. giggle, Thank you for your bloggy friendship and participation at The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol these are fab, loving the ladders in the pool one, men honestly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made me LOL. Thanks for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny! Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive