Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theatrical Thursday - You Can't Get a Man with a Gun

We need something to start us in the mood for Valentine's Day, which is quickly approaching.
From Annie Get Your Gun
You Can't Get a Man with a Gun
sung by Betty Hutton


I love the ending:
A man may be hot, but he's not when he's shot!



Welcome All from Katherine's Corner.
Please leave a comment and your blog so that I know you were here.

Come back tomorrow for Fun Feature Friday





Share



2 comments:

  1. So funny! Thanks for sharing. Not hot when he's shot- tee hee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL One of my favorite movies - love anything with Betty Hutton in it...she was so fun! Did ya know that Judy Garland was first picked for the part? The rest of the cast snubbed Betty the whole time the movie was being filmed. Booo! Makes me mad at them, and makes me like her better - she did that great a job, in those circumstances! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive