Bernice Three Column

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vons Just for You Savings Program

I am a total Vons shopper.  I love my Vons probably because it has the best atmosphere.  It is just a pleasure to shop there.  They know me, and take my coupons with no problem, too.  Vons has just started a new program that I am so happy with, and that is the Just for you Savings Program.  There are two ways to save, with Personalized Deals and the Coupon Center.   Everyone gets a little different deal.  On my Vons Club card, I can get a 5lb. bag of potatoes for $1.90, and my husband's card has the special deal of an 18-count of eggs for only $2.44.


Just one word of advice: Print your "My Savings List."  Since the program is new, it does have a few faults in it.  I didn't have my list with me, and I lost out on a few deals.  The manager of my store was checking me out and told me to always print my list.  He gladly took back the items that didn't go through.  My Vons manager is such a nice man.

Don't forget to visit Vons.com to get  your savings!  Vons is a Safeway store.  Any of the Safeway stores now has the Just4U program. 

I was not compensated for this post.




7 comments:

  1. Geez- wish I had one near me!!!
    Marie H

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes such a difference shopping at such a friendly place, especially food shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Vons. Will have to see if there is a store in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew about this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a Von's nearby. I usually go to Publix, and they don't have a great savings program (but they are very friendly)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive