Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday -- The Rosette Nebula

Good day to you all.  Sorry that I have not posted for a few days.  I am down sick with a terrible flu.  What is worse, is that the rest of the family is catching it, too.  My only wish is that they won't get it as bad as I have it.

My husband pointed this out to me yesterday.

For Valentine's Day:
The Rosette Nebula
Image Credit Brian Davis



May you all have a wonderful and healthy day!





Share



13 comments:

  1. So sorry about your flu! Hope you all recover fast! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! I was sick this weekend, and am relieved to start feeling better. This nebula is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get feeling fine real soon and that your other family members don't get it so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can appreciate the picture--I'm in an astronomy class right now! happy w/w!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is really cool! Hope you are better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- that is amazing.

    Hope your feeling better.

    Have a great WW.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/watching-the-storm-clouds-roll-in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chimed in from the Facebook group!! Hope ya feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cool!!! Feel better though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome picture of the nebula. Thanks for sharing.
    And I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning nebula! I hope you and your family feel better soon. *healing sparkles*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!! Feel better soon! I have bronchitis, so know a little how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better! I really like that pic!!!!
    marie h

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're feeling better soon :) That's a beautiful picture - it really does look like a rose!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive