Bernice Three Column

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun Feature Friday - Mickey's Trailer


Mickey's Trailer
Starring Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy

This short was originally released on May 6, 1938.
It was directed by Ben Sharpsteen and features the voices of Walt Disney as Mickey, Clarence Nash as Donald, and Pinto Colvig as Goofy.

 Watch for a cameo of Pete where he is seen driving a truck during the "Runaway Trailer" sequence featuring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.




Share





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

9 comments:

  1. Love Mickey Mouse! :) I enjoy your Fun Feature Friday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorble post -thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animation has come a long way. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's an old one! I can't wait to show my son the older cartoons like this...he's a Mickey fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mickey is always a classic ;O) I love this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- it looks so different today. That being said my daughter loved watching your clip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! I also remember it when the kids eat their corn on the cob! Love that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! Hugs and happy weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! My 11 month old was even watching=P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive