Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for March 5, 2012

Today I will bring you some driving music.  This music will make you go fast.  One person has remarked that he did not realize that he was speeding at 120mph.  I need to watch my husband's speed when he listens to this while we are going somewhere.  I will have to tell him to slow down several times during this song, and most of the other songs from these brothers.

I present to you E.S. Posthumus
Unstoppable from the album Makara
One person has remarked:
1) Turn on max volume on 7.1 Dolby Digital sound system
2) (optional) put on earplugs
3) Forget about neighbours
4) Press "Play" button
5) Feel how your house becomes epic

Ebla from the album Unearthed
It is too bad that one of the brothers of E.S. Posthumus has passed on.

I was quite disappointed that no one, except one (because I told her she had missed it), noticed my little joke that I was trying to play on you all.  The second commercial I posted last week was not a fabric softener commercial, but one for a video game.  A bear that looked like Snuggle was set on fire and run over by a tank.  I thought you all would enjoy the parody, but...oh well.

Photobucket




Share



14 comments:

  1. Hmmmm Maybe I better not introduce this one to my hubby then. He has a lead foot sometimes LOL. Wow, it was really fascinating I must say. Great choice. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were driving right now, I totally would have been speeding listening to that first song. ;) Love them both!! And I did catch your joke last week, but spaced when leaving a comment and forgot to call you on it! :) I always enjoy your picks each week! :)


    You're Gonna Fly when you Drink On It because in Reality There's A Place For Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what great music! This is new to me, but thanks for linking up an sharing. That's why I love this meme so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I pumped it up while my kids were at school! Love your music Mondays. I love music period but you have great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great selections...now I can go do my housework:)LOL
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 120mph, yikes! Loved the first one, that one really gets you moving.
    Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My head set isn't working so I'm going to have to book mark this and come back later today and listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'm wondering how I can fit that in my workout playlist :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day I want to drive a lambo and go 200mph , wind in my hair. Yes it's a dream...

    But I totally love your music!

    I thump the radio all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right, this music does make me want to go fast. lol! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm curious about trying Unstoppable when I'm driving on a superhighway. Must give me some extra adrenaline. I think I'm loving E.S. Posthumus. Will check out more of them on youtube.

    Followed you on Linky Followers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You weren't kidding when you said that is one EPIC song! I can totally see how it would make someone speed because it's adrenaline boosting just listening to it {probably not a good thing at 11:30pm Lol}!

    Thanks for sharing and have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive