Bernice Three Column

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Serene Sunday - Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by Rachmaninov

Sunday, a day for some soft relaxing music.
Today, Sergey Rachmaninov - Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini Op. 43 Var. 18 

Really, a day should not go by without a little laughter.
Click to enlarge
I know, Garfield really doesn't go with Rachmaninov, but what the hey.
Have a peaceful and enjoyable day!



Share





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

4 comments:

  1. One way I always begin my Sundays is (besides coffee) with the comics. They're a Sunday tradition in our home. My husband and I divvy up the ads and the comics. When we're done with one we switch to the other. Love Garfield :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should have had Garfield sneezing on the last one because that's what I'm doing this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Garfield cartoon and I agree, a day should not go by without laughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive