Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Baby Elephant Seals with Linky #WW


Elephant Seal Pups having some fun!

A while back ago I met the woman who blogs about the Piedras Blancas colony of Elephant Seals on the California coast north of San Simeon.  I have been following her blog ever since.  Recently she uploaded a few videos on the elephant seals pups' activity.  The elephants seal pups are called 'weaners,' due to the fact that have just been weaned by there mothers.

I thought I would share these videos with you for my Wordless Wednesday post.  If you like, go on over to her site, ElSealNotes, and check it out.  It is filled with so much information on the elephant seals.




Link up your Wordless/Wordful Wednesday post below




.



Share





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

11 comments:

  1. I love the elephant seals in san simeon. We used to go up and see them every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love seals and never knew seal pups were called weaners!

    Brandi
    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool pictures!!
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh neat! My husband is from the coast and so he knows a lot about seals, but there are no Elephant Seals here as far as I know. Very neat Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Wordless Wednesdays! Very creative WW that you posted today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WW! That was fun to watch!!
    ** I am your newest follower, please stop by and follow me back!

    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eee, cute seals!! How fun to live in a place where she can blog and videotape them. ^.^

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Attack Cow -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I didn't know they were called weaners, either. Interesting, and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive