Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Pictures of the Universe with Linky #WW


I just love seeing the wonders of our universe.  I have a small collection on Pinterest of Nasa's Astronomy Picture of the Day.

Pictures of the Universe
These pictures were compiled from NASA, JPL-Caltech, ESA, ESO
The music is performed by the US Air Force String Orchestra
1) Vivaldi Four Seasons - Winter - I, followed by 2) Bach "Air on G String"

Inside the Eagle Nebula












Share





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

23 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures of the universe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?!? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe inspiring.. Thank you. (and thanks for the linky, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm always awed when I see photos like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly awesome photos!

    Thanks for linking up your WW post at OMSY.
    Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning images - I love the NASA site too! Happy WW :)

    Erika's Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing images thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what amazing images!!

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Venus Sculpture -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices :) I love collecting my fave images on Pinterest too. Not sure if I'm already following u there but I'll check.

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  10. We really are so insignificant when arrayed with the universe. :-)
    I like Air on G. It was one of my choices for my wedding music, that did not come to be - the music, not the wedding, that is. :-)) Sarah Chang's version is quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so hard to imagine such beauty when we just see little twinkles. I'm so happy that such images were captured so we can appreciate them too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I missed WW :( but your pics are BEAUTIFUL!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Those universe images are just amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive