Bernice Three Column

Friday, April 20, 2012

Get Your Gardens Growing with Miracle-Gro® Expand ‘n Gro™ Concentrated Planting Mix

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts® for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I live in a desert.  The soil here is just sand, and not the best for my plants, indoor or outdoor.  This is where I must turn for help if I want my plants to look their best.

I have found that Expand ‘n Gro™ Concentrated Planting Mix is the solution to my problems.  Not only does it help with making my plants grow to their fullest potential, but it also has a Moisture control.  Because of the Expand 'n Gro coconut husks, it retains up to 50% more moisture than basic potting soils and then releases water as platns need it, to help prevent over or under watering.  I really need to have that moisture control here in the desrt where everything just dries out too quickly.  I want to be able to grow beautiful ferns without having to worry about the soil drying out on me.



By placing Expand ‘n Gro™ into the native sandy soil around my house, I am going to get lighter soil that will help my plants grow bigger and better.  I really would love to have strawberries, but the soil here is so compact, that it is nearly impossible to get big lucious fruit.  With Expand ‘n Gro™ I know I will be getting them.
EnG Product Shot.png

Another great advantage to Expand ‘n Gro™, is that when gardening in containers, you often have to replace the soil frequently because it is depleted of nutrients. Expand ‘n Gro™ mix has enough food to feed your plants for six months! This concentrated soil will significantly improve my soil for multiple years. Plus you don’t have to feed your plants all season.

Advertisement
I know I am going to have some beautiful plants in my desert garden all thanks to Miracle-Gro® Expand ‘n Gro™ Concentrated Planting Mix.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff!Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Hugs and happy weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive