Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for April 16, 2012


Today's theme for the hop is: Freebie

I chose two classics from out of the past.

The Chordettes singing Mr. Sandman

Petula Clark singing Downtown

This is a Blog Hop

Photobucket


Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"

Today's them is a freebie.  So you can post whatever music you would like.  


.





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!



23 comments:

  1. I remember my parents with this music. I used not to like these kinds of songs when I was young because I thought that they were for the oldies. Now, I enjoy them myself. :-) Guess, I am an oldie now as well. :-));-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we are young in our minds, we will never bee too old.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I prefer the oldies because you can understand them and some of them are kind of cute. You never see anymore harmonies with four people hardly anymore. Petula Clark omg I have heard that song in like forever, but if I listen to it it'll be stuck in mu head all day. LOL Thanks for playing along. Bring a friend next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link up, I added mine! IDK if I should admit this or not but I do not remember these :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just played these for my parents and they remember them like night and day! Great song selections as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! Just shared on Google+! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these classic tunes! I always sing Downtown to my girls whenever we head into Downtown Tampa. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love oldies too, even as a teen. Kids used to fuss at me because I wouldn't play the on the scene thump music.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister used to call me her embarrassment because I didn't like the music that was "in style" either.

      Delete
  8. I've always loved Mr. Sandman. Thanks for sharing it today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for bring in to my attention about the links. We like oldies, even my little boys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed both of these oldies, can't remember the last time I heard Downtown, so much fun!
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love "mr sandman" thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choices. There is just so much out there to love.

    Come join the conversations every Thursday and Post your questions on Thursday Two Questions Meme

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love these songs. Especially Downtown. I used to sing that as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these songs and always have.
    I remember Mr. Sandman from Three Men and a Baby, a great movie. Plus I've been singing Downown since I was a kid.
    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness! I haven't heard those songs in years!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic old songs. SOmetimes, I like the oldies as much as the youngies. LOL
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/mondays-music-moves-me-april-16th.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have any music to share but love the ones you chose this week. Oldies but goodies. Pretty cool to actually see them too instead of just hearing them like I usually do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive