Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for April 2, 2012


Let's get Jazzy today with Henry Mancini.

Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"

.
The Pink Panther




The Theme from Peter Gunn




Don't forget to also link your Family Friendly music post at Jade Louise Designs

Garfield's a little musical today.






If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

12 comments:

  1. I love garfield!!! you music choices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry Mancini is fabulous. Moon River is one my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course my daughter came running wanting to see the Pink Panther :)

    Love your choices!

    P.s I'm new blogger follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Henri Mancini so much! ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you introduce me to new music!! Thank you- I always look forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Garfield! There are some ring tones I would love to smash! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much fun! I think these are great for action movies for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved the pink panther theme. We just watched the movie not long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink Panther is a classic! :) And Garfield! One of my many fave comics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Henry Mancini really rocks! I love all of his music!!! Of course, everyone on the planet is familiar with the theme music from Pink Panther. Truly a classic! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Henry Mancini has always been a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing his music.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive