Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for April 30. 2012

Today's Theme: The choices J & C

I haven't been to well this last week.  I really messed my neck up royally (pun intended), so I had two of my biggest fan club members choose a song each for today.

First, let's have J's choice for today, since she is the oldest of the two.

Once Upon a December from Anastasia

The next song was picked by C. 

The General Lee sung by Johnny Cash
 


This is a Blog Hop

Photobucket


Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"

Today's them is a freebie.  So you can post whatever music you would like.   

If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends. Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.




12 comments:

  1. Anastasia is really a pretty song. I don't believe I've heard it before now, even though it's been around for awhile.Johnny Cash is truly legendary!

    Thanks for linking up and dancing with all of us on the Love Train for 4M!

    Glad You Came-One Direction-Eyes Open-Fine By Me-I Kissed You Goodnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always great to visit everyone from 4Ms. Always a surprise in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I'm sorry about your neck - hope you're feeling better soon!

    Your fan club did a great job picking your songs this week! Love Anastasia, and the Johnny Cash one brought back great memories of my dad playing Johnny Cash on his reel-to-reel constantly... :) Thanks for playing along!


    When I Grow Up I'll Feel Like A Rock Star, and with A Little Want To, Some Days You Gotta Dance Under These Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love johnny cash. my daughter is 4 and she loves jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your neck gets better!
    Johnny Cash...as some one said, "Legendary".
    I like the Anastasia one. I heard it when I first saw the movie. Her voice is so different.

    ~Naila Moon
    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/mondays-music-move-meapril-30-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, that's funny we picked the same song :) Anastasia is my favorite Disney movie. I love Johnny Cash, great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love a little Johnny Cash! Haven't heard the Anastasia one in a while! Great picks! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. deja vu :)

    Love your musical picks!

    Happy week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You get better and put some hot towels on that neck. Love your picks. Haven't heard Johnny Cash in so long. Thanks for riding our rockin' train! See you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen the ovie Anastasia, but I like the fairy tale, tinkly quality of the music and song. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely two different songs, but both great. I have never heard that one by Johnny Cash - it seems a little bit of a departure for him.
    Thanks so much for participating with us each week, we love your support.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive