Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for April 9, 2012

Today's theme: Silly Songs

Frankie Lane and Jimmy Boyd
from 1953
Tell Me A Story

From the 1963 Walt Disney movie, "Summer Magic"
Hayley Mills and Eddie Hodges singing
The Pink of Perfection

This is a Blog Hop

Photobucket


Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"

This week's theme is Silly Songs for Monday's Music Moves Me.


.





If you like this post, please leave a comment and share with your friends.

11 comments:

  1. Oh goody, what fun! Tell Me A Story rings a bell with me, but A Pink Perfection is a new one - both brought smiles to my face this morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter and I enjoyed The Pink of Perfection! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the funny themes!
    I don't have to know the people. I just laugh :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love She's the pink of perfection, especially when the dog and the little boy laugh. That upright is quite large. I don't think I see anything like that anywhere nowadays. They're probably in old large houses or the museums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I live in a museum because my house isn't that large. I love my old upright piano.

      Delete
  5. I thought I had seen every Halley Mills movie but have not seen that one. I'll have to see if I can buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Takes me wayyyy back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell me a Story had me giggling and the Disney, 'Summer Magic' with Haley Mills I have never seen? What a cute clip!
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those were too cute. Thanks for playing along. Looks like we might do this one again somewhere down the line everyone is having so much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive