Bernice Three Column

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beautiful Gardening Begins with the Right Ingredients: Whitney Farms®

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.
I want a beautiful garden that consists of a lovely landscape of colors outdoors. I have so much trouble doing this because I live in a desert.  The sandy soil outside my home is only fit for greasebushes and scrawny weeds.  I have so much trouble growing anything.  This is where Whitney Farms® organic soils and plant food can help.
Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)
Whitney Farms® has over twenty-five years of leading gardening experience, and each of those years they have strived to improve their product.   Whitney Farms is an all organic soil that contains beneficial microbes and specially designed protein-based blends.  Whitney Farms has a full line of 100% natural plant foods and soils to make your garden look its best.
Organic Plant Food
There are some great benefits to using Whitney Farms.  It has little to no dust, and that means no sneezing to me.  There is not manure odor, and it is so easy to apply.   Whitney Farms manufactures its products with no additives, nothing artificial, just natural ingredients from the Earth, devised to give you big, beautiful flowers and vegetables.  This makes me feel good knowing that I am not using any harmful chemicals, but just organic plant food and soils.
109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)
Do you have a vegetable garden?  Do you want big and great tasting veggies without the worry that you might be adding some chemicals to them?  Whitney Farms is what you need.  Since it is all organic, just simple ingredients from our bountiful Earth, Whitney Farms plant foods and soils will give you luscious vegetables that will have people craving for more.
Why not try Whitney Organic plant food and soil for yourself?  Right now you can snag a $3 off Coupon at their website.  Whitney Farms®.
Here I am in the garden of my dreams with lush flowers surrounding me.  Yes, I do dream of flower gardens, and I do believe that with Whitney Farms® I can get great results in achieving my dreams.
Advertisement

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are starting to see the fruits of your labor. When I had my own house I would garden to. Now it is just very specific house plants that do not need much sun light to live. I really miss gardening I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE gardening - especially veggie gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom would love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day I will have a garden and then I will have to remember this product! It sounds great and hopefully it will work great, too!

    Kari
    www.mommytoelodie.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time Ive heard of this product brand, thanks for the info, in fact im going to be doing some tomato and cucumber plants soon so this is a great tip !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive