Bernice Three Column

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for May 21, 2012

Today's Theme: Music from Movies

From Kung Fu Panda
"Hero"

From The Incredibles
"The Incredits"

This is a Blog Hop

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"
This week's theme for Monday's Music Moves Me is: Theme Songs from Movies.




Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.



12 comments:

  1. I have not seen either of these movies, but the do look like lots of fun. Kung Fu Panada has really rockin' beat to it. The Incredibles remind me spy type music. lol Very good picks! Thanks for boarding the Love Train for a little ole Monday morning dance party! See ya next week, if not before then. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen Kung Fu Panda but know the song, love it and love the Incredibles!!
    Loved your picks!!
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to see Kung Fu Panda. However, The Incredibles I have seen more than once because it is hubby's favorite movie.
    Nice picks.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/05/mondays-musicmay-21-2012movies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kung Fu Panda is one of the few Princess Nagger and I haven't seen...yet! ;) Love your choices! :)


    Uninvited Angel with an Unchained Melody is Telling The World oh What A Feeling in a Blaze of Glory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 our part of our favorites. It's more than just a cartoon, it is an animated movie to us.

      Delete
  5. I love the incredibles!
    I haven't yet seen the panda movies, but I love the series!

    Cool choices!

    Have a fun Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have never seen Kung Fu!! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got them both. My hubby likes the Incredibles. hehehe He's such a boob. Have a rockin’ week & don’t forget about our 100th Week Celebration! We start on the 95th week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog posts are so much fun to read/watch/see! Gotta love Kung Fu Panda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tunes. I prefer the Kung Fu Panda to Incredibles but as an animated movie it's got to be Incredibles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these movies. It's classics at my house - we still see them once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Pixar movies! :)

    I've seen both of these and they are quite fun family movies-Great choices!

    Have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive