Bernice Three Column

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - In Memoriam - May 28, 2012


Today's Theme: In Memorium

Amazing Grace
A memorial to the bravest of the US military.

Taps The Bugler's Cry - The Origin of Sounding Taps
The first minute of the video is a beautiful rendition of taps.  The rest is on the history of Taps.


This is a Blog Hop
Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"
This week's theme for Monday's Music Moves Me is: Freebie - so you can post what you wish.







Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices. I'm glad you're excited about the give-away and our upcoming Anniversary. Have a super-day! I always get choked up with these kind of songs. I was still working on my blog when you stopped by. So there is a few changes. Wonderful choices. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Memorial Day selections and a terrific tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices... they give me chills.
    I also posted a version of the origin of Taps.
    It truly makes you love our country even more.
    I was thinking about it when it was played this morning at our Memorial Day ceremony in town.
    Hope you have a great holiday and a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Grace was always one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful remembrance of our heroes! I love the bagpipes! I'm in awe of the sacrifice of the men and women who gave their lives so we can remain free. I love living in the good ole USA and thank the God for allowing me to be born here. It's an honor. God bless America!

    Thanks for sharing your patriotism through the 4M link up this week. I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these beautiful music for our heroes.

    I hope your weekend was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved these and Taps always pulls on the heartstrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by... I can't even listen to your selections tonight..I will cry. Beautiful selections!

    Mom on Caffeine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive