Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday: The Avengers and Prometheus

Today for Marvelous Music Monday, music from the movies Prometheus and The Avengers
The Avengers by Alan Silvestri

From Prometheus
A Planet by Marc Streitenfeld

This is a Blog Hop
Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers, which I am honored to be one this week.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"
Today's theme is a Freebie, so you can choose whatever music you would like.  We do like to keep the music at PG13 or below.  If you have any music that may be considered too graphic, please let us know.

Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.




10 comments:

  1. Avengers ASSEMBLE! My family and I finally saw the movie a couple of weeks ago. It was brilliant! I would love to see it again while it's still in the theaters.

    We have a date night planned to see Prometheus this week. Can't wait!

    Love that you always share the classical tunes! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the Avengers yet. I'm dying to see it!!!

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the Avengers when it's released on Blu-ray. This music is totally awesome sounding! Thanks for linking up and dancing with us this Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO want to see the Avengers! And I LOVE both your choices - those are so awesome! Music scores like that always give me goosbumps - the good kind! ;)



    The Sound Of A Million Dreams is As It Seems… the Dark Side. But I Wanna Talk About Me as I Said I Would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been hearing great things about Avengers and enjoyed both music selections!

    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to watch the Avengers. I'll have to wait for DVD.

    Thanks for sharing with us :)

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the Avengers either and I have an IMAX Theater right by my house. Sure hope hubby wants to go. Haven't put it to him yet. hehehehe Love your choices. YOU SO ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Prometheus score is quite foreboding. The Avengers score would be fun to blast at high volume in the car while driving down the interstate at high speed with the windows down. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avengers was a great movie. My hubby would be happy to see this post. lol
    I have not seen the other movie yet but it does look good too.

    Thanks for playing along.

    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/06/mondays-music-moves-mejune-11-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen the Avengers yet, either, but that song is awesome.
    I haven't even heard of the movie Promethius - I'll have to look into it.
    Thanks for playing along again this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive