Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for June 25, 2012

Time for some music with Loreena McKennitt

The Highwayman


The Old Ways


This is a blog hop.
Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The top two people are this week's Spotlight Dancers, which I am honored to be one this week.
Be sure to stop by and say "Hello!"
This week's theme for Monday's Music Moves Me is: Freebie--You can post whatever music you wish.




Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.






14 comments:

  1. What different choices. I thought I never heard either, but I have heard the first one before. Cool choices. I love Freebie week cuz you never know what to expect when you hop. Don't forget to enter for all our neat prizes, and GOOD LUCK TO YA! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her voice, so soothing, I just laid back, shut my eyes and totally enjoyed!
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I've never heard of this musician before, but she is definitely very interesting. I enjoy the instrumentals in her songs although I'm not exactly sure about her voice.

    I do enjoy her Irish accent that comes through when she's singing (it may be Scottish or something else, but you can definitely tell there's an accent!).

    Have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this musician before. I love her voice- so tranquil. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has a lovely voice and I loved your selection for today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New ones and so soothing. I like!

    Thank you for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of song this week. I haven't heard them before but she really sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sounds like someone that would be in Disney movies, particularly the new Brave movie. lol Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what an interesting choice this week. Her music is Yanni-esque but with that Celtic tone. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wrote a reminder on my page to do this next week with you! What a kewl blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent freebie picks! I love Celtic style music and the instrumentals are beautiful in these two selections. It's such fun to rock n' roll with you each week. Thanks for continuing to be apart of this blog hop. ^.^ Keep dancing the rest of the week. Oh yeah, good luck on the Gala Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautifully, haunting, voice... I agree that the Celtic sounds are just fabulous.
    Don't forget to enter into all the giveaways - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive