Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Serene Sunday - The Give of Love by The O'Neill Brothers

I need something very peaceful today, and this music just fits perfectly.

The Gift of Love
performed by The O'Neill Brothers


Ah, sweet peacefulness.  I would love to start ranting about an extended family member, but I won't.  Since she isn't here right now, I can relax and be more myself.  

Have you every had a house guest that was just...ugh!



Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.






9 comments:

  1. Oh yes- just this weekend! Sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's a bummer, but aren't you glad she's just a temporary guest? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I'm so grateful no one comes to visit.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sundays are always so relaxing for us! As a matter of fact most days are... we live 3000 miles away from my family and my wonderful Mother In Law lives in the nursing home right here in town. Hubby cooked today and gave me the day off to catch up on DVR tv shows! Church was last night. We're both retired and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I have had a house guest that I just felt like kicking out! I think I try to be subtle and make them feel like they aren't welcomed but my better judgement makes me be polite and "tough it out" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really love to do a full rant about her, but that is just not my way. Grrr....

      Delete
  6. omg I can't begin to tell you, but all I'm gonna say is don't ever have a friend or close relative stay too long because you'll wind up hating each other. I moved in with my best friend one time. We were together maybe a month & a half. That was 28 yrs,. ago need I say more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been lucky, and I like my space, so they must be immediate family to stay a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel and some people just don't have social skills. Deep breaths work best for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive