Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Theatrical Thursday - The Hobbit - Newest Production Video

I just realized that I have never put up anything about The Hobbit.  Silly me.  I need to get you all caught up on that if you have not been paying attention to Peter Jackson's vlogs.  Because Peter Jackson just came out with the newest vlog yesterday, I will post that one first.  For the next six weeks, I will be concentrating more on The Hobbit.






There is a surprise at the end of this vlog.  You have to watch it all the way to the end, and you won't be disappointed.  There are a lot of blurred out pictures and miniatures in the background.  The movie will be released to us in December, but will be released two weeks earlier in New Zealand.  So if you really to see the movie earlier, you can travel to New Zealand for the premier.





Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info.
    http://ourhopeisinthelord.blogspot.com/2012/06/bobbie-pin-hair-accessary.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Hobbit and the vlog was great. Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video. I love the before and after makeup with the actor who play Gloin! That end scene was too funny!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! I didn't realize that they were making this. Maybe I should watch the Ring Trilogy before this makes it out... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG!!! I remember actually hearing about a rumor this was going to be a movie a little bit after the Lord of the Rings ended and I have to say I am very excited!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive