Bernice Three Column

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Diva Dangler Earrings of the Month Club REVIEW & Discount Code!


I love earrings, and when I had the chance to review a pair of beautiful chandelier earrings, I jumped at the chance.

These are the dazzling and FREE Diva Dangler chandelier earrings that I received.  Aren't they just alluring!  They make me feel so wonderful when I wear them.  They are so elegant and stylish.  I can hardly feel that I am wearing them; they are so feather light.  I did take a bit of a chance with these earrings, because I am allergic to nickel.  I wore these all day long, and with no nickel reaction!  I am in love with these earrings, and they are fast becoming my favorites.  You can get them for free, too, when you join Diva Danglers Earrings of the Month Club.


For only $9.95 a month, you get these chandelier earrings, and you will start getting fabulous up-to-date earrings once a month for as long as you want.  These earrings would make a great gift, especially for your daughter when she goes back to school.  If your daughter is attending college, you could even have the earrings sent straight to her dorm or apartment.  She will be reminded month after month that you are thinking of her. 

Or give this wonderful gift to yourself!  Reward yourself with stylish earrings coming straight to your door once a month.  Why not pamper yourself with fashionable earrings from Diva Danglers? 

There is no minimum amount of months that you need to stayed signed up, you can cancel your membership at any time.

I do have a special treat for you!  Right now, with my special code, you will get Two Months FREE and FREE Shipping along with the Chandelier Earrings that I reviewed! 

Use this code: ROYAL

What's holding you back from joining the Diva Danglers Earrings club?  You will get the Free Chandelier Earrings, Two Months of Earrings for Free, and Free Shipping!  What more could you ask for?


Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. Those are really cute earrings. What a great offer to get to get the two months, shipping and earrings! Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those earrings and use to love that type of style myself. That is a pretty impressive deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great on you! That is an awesome deal, I am going to check it out and see what else they have to offer, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are so pretty! Headed over to look- thank you for the code!
    marie h

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Now THIS is the type of monthly club I would love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the kind I love to where because my hair is long, but I only where dangly when my hair is down!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive