Bernice Three Column

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for July 23, 2012

I let the kids pick out the songs for today.  My daughter, the one interning at NASA for the summer, came home for the weekend, and we had to take her home--over six hours of driving.

Let's get the show rolling!  I have two Hayley Westenra songs for you. 

You are Water

Across the Universe of Time
(Her younger sister, Sophie, is singing the back up vocals.)

This is a blog hop.
Photobucket
Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme is a freebie--So you can post whatever you want.





Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.




17 comments:

  1. Hayley Westenra is new to me, but I like her sound. I'm gonna have to do a little sleuthing on the net to see what else she has. Thanks for the introduction. Have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not surprising that no one has really heard of her. Hayley is a New Zealander.

      Delete
  2. Her voice is beautiful and I enjoyed listening to her while drinking my morning coffee. Her sister's voice is pretty too.
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This artist is definitely new to me but she has such a beautiful voice! I really enjoy the mellowness of the songs. Lovely :)

    Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absa lootly beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hear you saying this in your cute lilting accent. Really puts a smile on my face.
      Danielle

      Delete
  5. she is new to me but like her alot going to check out some more of her music

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a treat to listen to your selections, Danielle :) Happy 4Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa beautiful choice. Her voice is amazing. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us today. Don't forget winners are picked next week so enter and links are in my side bar! Who doesn't like FREE STUFF! HEHEHE ROCK ON MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful being a NASA intern.

    Very nice music list, but new to me too :)

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I haven't heard this artist yet but one glance at the videos and I knew I would love them and I was right :) Beautiful voice and so charming scenes on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful voice - I had not heard Hayley Westenra before; thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome song choice loved listening and thanks for coming to see what I shared as well new follower as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful voice. good choice kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful voice..I must recommend to my daughters!
    Thank you so much for sharing. I am your latest follower!Woot!

    Wonderful blog.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following.
      Danielle

      Delete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive