Bernice Three Column

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for July 9, 2012


Let's start out with Louis Armstrong
What a Wonderful World
with Shadow Puppet artist Raymond Crowe

Now a play on words song.
Delaware
Perry Como



Spotlight Dancers

This is a blog hop.
Photobucket
Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.




Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.




9 comments:

  1. Congrats you have the Spotlight all to yourself! Woo Hoo I love your choices. That first one was just to cute and I love that song by Louis Armstrong. Perry Como omg I haven't heard him since my mom use to play him on hr stereo. LOL Have a great day & only a few weeks left so get your entries in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the spotlight! I love Louis Armstrong's It's A Wonderful World, and Raymond Crowe is fantastic with his shadow puppets. I just love this combo! Perry Como has such a silky smooth voice. I've always enjoyed listening to him. I'm especially fond of his Christmas music! Keep on dancin', great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your spotlight day!! Loved the Puppet Shadow to "It's a wonderful World" and Perry Como brings memories back of my childhood, my Aunt loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah!!!! You deserve to be in the spotlight!! I absolutely love Its a wonderful world! Brings back so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured!

    I love your music list too!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the first with the shadow puppets. SO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the spotlight. and thank you for that wonderful video - one of my favourite songs and my kids were thrilled with the shadow puppets. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being chosen as the spotlight dancer!

    I love the shadow puppet video-That is SO neat :) Someone is extremely creative.

    Hope you're having a musical week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive