Bernice Three Column

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - You're Always Welcome at Our House

Let's have some fun this week with some silly songs.

You're Always Welcome at Our House
A great Shel Silverstein Song performed on The Muppet Show featuring Marisa Berenson as the (not so) sweet little girl.

Never Smile at a Crocodile
from Peter Pan

Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme is "Funny Songs"




Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.



14 comments:

  1. Too cute! I think I remember the Peter Pan one, but the other is new one to me. LOL Thanks for sharing. You still have time for more entries. Hope you got yours in. Good luck and thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Pan. Oh, now that's fun! What fun choices you picked. This is such a great way to begin the week. Keep smiling and dancing all week long and, thanks for linking up! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog hop! I remember that Crocodile song as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I also remember the Peter Pan! Finally something I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun songs and put a smile on my face, thanks!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard the Peter Pan one for a while! Right now, it's all about "Call Me Maybe" and "Brokenhearted" in my house (yes, I have a tweener).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen these before. I think I really need to get the DVD of Peter Pan and watch it :)

    Thank you for sharing with us today.

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I haven't seen Peter Pan in years; I honestly don't even remember this song! It's a catchy tune though :)

    I'm going to have so many songs stuck in my head today. LOL

    Thanks for sharing with all of us! Have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can always depend on you to find some music that either I haven't heard, forgotten or love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could have sworn I left a message earlier, but don't know where it is, oh well.
    I adore the song, "You're always welcome at our house." It has cracked me up since I was a kid.
    Thanks for posting that one... =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive