Bernice Three Column

Friday, July 13, 2012

Silly Saturday for July 14, 2012



Time for some Saturday Silliness!

I needed a little pick me up for today...


A blonde is in the bathroom and her husband shouts: "Did you find the shampoo?"
She answers, "Yes, but I'm not sure what to do... it's for dry hair, and I've just wet mine."
@---}---
A blond spies a letter lying on her doormat.
It says on the envelope "DO NOT BEND ".
She spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick it up.
@---}---
Two blonds find three grenades, and they decide to take them to a police station.
One asked: "What if one explodes before we get there?"
The other says: "We'll lie and say we only found two."
@---}---
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team’s bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it. “Oh, I really liked it,” she replied, “especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.”
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, “What do you mean?”
“Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was... ‘Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!’ I’m like...Helloooooo? It’s only 25 cents!!!!”


 Sung to the tune of Yesterday

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
Now my database has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
There’s not half the files there used to be,
And there’s a milestone hanging over me
The system crashed so suddenly.

I pushed something wrong
What it was I could not say.
Now all my data’s gone and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Yesterday,
Need for backup seemed so far away.
Seemed my data were all here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.

Anonymous


Can u pronounce good English:-

read along: woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.

Test results: U r a good dog.
Now stop barking.



Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.







4 comments:

  1. Lol!! I'm a blond and I found that funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add the rest of my comment- I love your Garfield cartoons- they are wicked cute always! Thanks for making me smile!! Come link them up- I am so thankful you do the sat sillies as you always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Give me a break with that monkey - I almost fell off my freakin' chair! LMAO Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Some of these really made me laugh (but that monkey one totally creeped me out...)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive