Bernice Three Column

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Review and Coupon

Here is something new for those of you who have lunch on-the-go: The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.

The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is a stackable storage system for your lunch box or bag.  It comes with four containers of three various sizes: 2 small which would be great for nuts, cottage cheese or yogurt, 1 medium which would work for a side salad, vegetables, or chips, 1 large for your sandwich which could be regular or specialty bread, and a Blue Ice package.  The sizes are just the perfect portion.  These containers conveniently snap together to keep everything organized well. They are microwave, freezer, dishwasher safe, and they are all BPA free.

We have found that this will be indispensable for when our kids head back to college.  The food at the college campuses is quite high, and, according to my children, doesn't taste the best.  They like to take their lunch from home.  They never did like to put all their items into sandwich bags.  Either their sandwich would get squished or crackers would become crumbs.  With this new sandwich kit from Rubbermaid, these problems have been solved.

Because my husband was a chef for so many years, he has always worried that the food in their lunch bags would spoil too quickly with warm weather.  There is nothing worse than a case of food poisoning.  The Rubbermaid LunchBlox kit comes with Blue Ice to keep your lunch item cool to help prevent any food spoilage.

Included in the LunchBlox was a variety of coupons worth over $5, and a sample of French's Dijon Mustard.



I highly recommend the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit for your on-the-go lunches.  It's retail price is $12.99, but I have seen it for less.  You can find these at Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores or online directly from Rubbermaid.  I have seen these on sale at Vons and at Walgreens, too.  The LunchBlox also comes as a salad or entree kit.  There is also a lunch bag specially made for the LunchBlox.  Right now, Rubbermaid is offering a $1.50 off of the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.  You can find the coupon on the link here, or just click the picture.

Keep connected with Rubbermaid
Website
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Google+





Do you have a family friendly blog? Please comment, and leave a link to your blog. I would love to come on over to visit.



Many thanks to Rubbermaid who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation.  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

5 comments:

  1. These look great. What a great review too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of this, my son has packed lunches at school and you always try to jam everything in all together - must better to have them separate. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How smart is this? I like the stackable idea. Tidy. Customizable. Really great review. I think I'll snag the coupon:-p

    marie h

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love my lunchblox! I use it every day for my husband's lunch and love how the ice pack fits perfectly between the two sets of containers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. It makes packing lunch so much easier

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive