Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 24, 2012

VOLUME Volumizing Shampoo from Shielo - Review


Have I got a shampoo for you to try--Volume Volumizing Shampoo from Shielo.  I have been using it for three weeks now, and am so happy with how full my long hair is now.

I have always wanted to grow my hair long, but before my hysterectomy, my hair was just too brittle to.  Now that my hormones have straightened themselves out, I have been able to grow my hair long.  It is halfway down my back now, but it's so heavy that it just lays there.  I want it to be full and lush like my daughters' hair.  All three of them have too much fullness--lucky them!

When I found out that I would have a chance to try Shielo's Volume Volumizing Shampoo, I jumped at the chance.  My daughters all like to have the smooth and sleek shampoos, and I just go along with them.  It didn't make a difference to me.  Now it does.  Shielo's Volume Volumizing Shampoo has made my hair go from smooth and sleek to full and beautiful.

This modern volumizing shampoo is designed to remove residue and product styling build-up, without stripping hair or fading color to provide an optimum environment for thicker hair. Fights free radicals that damage and weaken hair. The results are thicker, healthier, more beautiful hair. From Shielo.

What else makes the Volume Volumizing Shampoo so great?  It's key ingredient is Biotin and amino acids to give your hair strength.  Then there are nanofilaments which are designed to penetrate deep into the hair shaft to increase thickness from the root.  Along with that is Soy Protein that provides structure for thin or weak hair.  Hyaluronic acid strengthens, conditions and replenishes hair providing flexibility and shine.  Then to nourish the scalp and hair follicle are Japanese herbs.  This herbal complex will help the hair bulb increase its size to help reduce hair loss.

It is so nice having the hubby looking at me, and complimenting how nice my hair is looking now.  Now that really makes me feel good.  I have noticed that my hair is stronger, it does not break off hardly at all when I comb it out.  It really is nice to have my hair so full with a shine that it makes me feel like a million bucks!

Here where you can get your own bottle of  Volume Volumizing Shampoo from Shielo.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like it's working great for you :) that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this... my hair is so flat... it needs volume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have REALLY sensitive scalp and skin, and instead of this one, I use the Shielo Volume Shampoo. I love it!

    It's difficult to find in local stores in my area so I appreciate being able to order it online.My hair is shiney and my scalp is healthy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive