Bernice Three Column

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Adventures Only Begin When You Get a Leather Bag from Copper River Bag - Review


Are you almost ready to set off on your newest adventure?  No adventure would be complete without a full grain leather camera bag from Copper River Bag Co.

I have been so fortunate to be able to review the 14 inch Voyager Camera Bag from Copper River Bag Co.  Let me just tell you that there is really only one word that can sum up this bag: Sumptuous!  It is a full grain leather bag that feel so luxurious while you wear it, but rugged enough to take it anywhere in the world.  It's ample insides can handle your camera, lenses, iPad/notebook computer, and anything else you would like to carry. 

As with all of Copper River Bag Co. bags, the Voyager Camera Bag is made with 100% Full Grain Stone Oil Leather.  I got the 14 inch bag which generously measures 10" wide x 10" deep with a 4" gusset. The bag comes in four different colors, black, burgundy, Serengeti, and brown--which is the color that I chose.  It is such a rich brown color that enhances the supple leather that the bag is made of.  Here are all the specifications of the bag:

• Holds an iPad / iPad 2 and or up to 14” laptop
• 100% full grain stone oiled leather
• Water resistant
• padded  insert with  adjustable divider and padded bottom
• Large iPad / notebook computer / Kindle / Nook comportment
• Large main compartment
• 1 Large rear newspaper / magazine cargo pocket
• 2 outside side cell phone pockets
• UV protected, rot resistant  thick marine grade poly thread stitching
• Made from scratch in U.S.A
• *Includes adjustable and removable Nylon shoulder strap (an all leather shoulder strap with a padded leather shoulder pad can be added at an additional cost)

With the included Camera Insert
This bag is not made cheaply, either.  Copper River Bag Co. makes these bags to last.  They are proud of the quality of their bags, and stand behind their bags with a 100 year warranty.  Each bag is made with the finest full grain leather available, and stitched right here in the United States of America.  Copper River Bag Co. does not send their orders to be filled at some factory in some foreign land, they personally cut the leather to size, and they are stitched together by highly skilled craftsmen.  A leather bag from Copper River Bag Co. will last you for generations.

With our bag, we were fortunate to receive the leather strap and shoulder pad.  It matches so nicely with the bag.  It is made with two layers of  full grain leather stitched with Marine grade UV resistant thread.  To keep the strap on the bag there are extra heavy duty swivel lobster clasp.  It is adjustable from 3' to 5' so it can be worn just on the shoulder or across the body.  It, too, like the bag, is water resistant.  The leather shoulder strap really adds to the bag's elegance.

Because the bag is full grain leather it will age to perfection.  It will get these little scars, scratches, brand marks, wrinkles, and subtle variations in color.  My goodness, and it just smells wonderful, too!  That's just part of the wondrous character that goes with owning a beautiful leather bag.


When I have this bag on my shoulder, I feel like I am an expert photographer of an adventure movie searching for ancient artifacts. Or, I feel like I am back in the American West traveling on a stage with a leather bag that could be a piece of American History.  This bag just excites my senses, and let's me dream of all sorts of adventures.

Without the Camera Insert
Copper River Bag Co. not only sells five different full grain leather camera bags, but also, full grain leather  iPad/Tablet Bags, Laptop Bags, and some great accessories to go with these bags such as: the camera bag insert, a file organizer bag insert, an iPhone wallet or pouch, a super thin leather wallet, leather utility pouch, the leather shoulder strap, passport wallet (that can hold an iPhone, too), and iPad/tablet pouch.


Right now, there is a big end of the summer sale going on over at Copper River Bag Co.  Many of their bags are on sale.  The 14 inch Voyager is on sale for only $154.50 plus shipping.  To make payment easy, Copper River Bag Co. accepts payment via Paypal or you can check out with Google.

Here is how you can keep up with Copper River Bag Co.
Copper River Bag Co. website
Copper River Bag Co. on Facebook
Copper River Bag Co. on Twitter
Copper River Bag Co. on YouTube

A Copper River Bag is a unique bag made just for you.  No two bags are alike.  We are ready for our next adventure!  Are you?



Many thanks to Copper River Bag Co. who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation.  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


12 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous bag! The leather is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super nice bag - love that it's made in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat bag! I love the smell of leather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It looks like the leather is really soft. Love that it is made in the USA. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That bag is really really nice! Totally my style! Thanks for sharing!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I'm in love...I will be checking them out. I love love love leather and love this bag.....OMGoodness cool thing here!!! YOu got my attention girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is an amazingly beautiful bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a great bag. Definitely looks like a classic that will last for years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! The firs thing I thought was Indiana Jones! :) I'm going to look into this for my dad for Christmas! I love it!!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10. This leather reminds me of my saddles from child/teenagehood when I had horses. I would like one just for the sentimental reasons.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive