Bernice Three Column

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Footminders Orthotics Insoles - Review

My son needed new insoles for his shoes when he headed off to college.  When I had the opportunity to review Foodminders Orthotics Insoles, I jumped at the chance. 

I had three models to choose from:
Comfort: Designed for lace-up shoes,athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots

Casual: Designed for men’s & women’s low-heeled  slip-on shoes, including moccasins

Catwalk: For ladies’ fashion footwear with medium to high heels such as pumps, sandals and boots


Footminders insoles help to correct many other lower body ailments, such as:

Heel Pain, Heel Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis)
Ball of Foot Pain
Knee Pain
Achilles Tendonitis
Lower Back Pain

and many other lower body health complaints such as tired, aching feet and legs. Footminders.com

I chose the Comfort for him since he would be wearing his tennis shoes for the three days a week that he had classes.  So far they have been doing a great job!  They have kept his foot pain at bay, and he is able to walk in comfort all day.

Take a look at how Footminders Orthotics Insoles work for you.


 I do recommend getting a pair of Footminders insoles.  They do help with foot pain.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. I use these and LOVE them! They make my feet feel so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do alot of walking and am thinking about getting a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! I'm the one that has foot pain with a lot of walking. I wonder if these could really help me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin these. I work on my feet all day, so they would definetly ease my pain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin these.. I work on my feet all day, so these would definetly ease my pain

    ReplyDelete
  6. These insoles are SUUUUUPER! and to say they are so affordable and can do so much is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive