Bernice Three Column

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get Organized with Packaways Reusable Boxes Review - Back to School

Would you like to have durable storage boxes that will last for years?  Packaways Reusable Plastic Storage Boxes just may be what you are looking for!
Packways Reusable Storage Boxes are made from corrugated plastic that instantly set up from a flat position, to a box that needs no taping.  When you want to empty the box, and store it, it collapses flat for easy storage.  Because it is made of plastic, it protects your valuables from water and humidity.  It is so durable, that you can use over again hundreds of times.  To help you organize your items, there is a unique wipe-away panel to write what is stored with a dry erase marker.  They come in four brilliant colors so that you can choose your favorite, or use a certain color for a certain room or different items, like crafts or holidays, to help organize.

Do you have children going off to college this year?  Packaways Resuable Storage Boxes are perfect for moving in and out of dorms or apartments.  How easy can this be for your kids?  Dorms have limited space for a someone's belongings.  It seems like they only have enough room just for the books alone!  These boxes will pack your children's things with ease, then collaspe, and fold away flat to be easily stored in the little room of your child's dorm or apartment.



I find the Packaways Resuable Storage Boxes that I was given to do this review wonderful.  They are the only collapsible corrugated plastic storage boxes that are available in the whole world.  It is wonderful that someone finally came up with this wonderful storage solution.  I am going to put the two boxes that I received to do this review to good use.  The cyan box will have all of our birthday decorations in it, and get them out of filling up the space above my closet.  The green box will go to Christmas decorations since I have old boxes that are starting to fall apart.  I know that they will be kept safe and snug in my Packaways Storage Box!


A Classic Packaways Box, like the two I received, starts at only $8.75.  Packaways Resuable Storage Boxes also come as a Tote Box, and Under Bed Storage Boxes.   If you order over $49, you get FREE Shipping.

Here's where you can find Packaways.
Packaways website
Packaways on Facebook



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Great thorough review!! I like these and have two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, would be great for all the kids stuff to finally get it sorted especially with the bright colours, thanks for the info x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I definitely want some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have moved many times and these would have been great to have!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive