Bernice Three Column

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - Busy Doing Nothing - October 1, 2012

Is it really October already?  This last month went faster than what I thought it would.  I am still having a bit of trouble with the flu as the cough has left me with a horrible stitch in my side.  Luckily, I don't cough too much.

I was listening to this song the other day in the car.  It was part of my daughter's repertoire on her flash stick, and thought is was perfect.  I have been so busy with this flu over the month, but really doing nothing.

"Busy Doing Nothing" comes from the movie A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court starring Bing Crosby (Hank Martin/Sir Boss), Sir Cedric Hardwicke (King Arthur), and William Bendix (Sir Sagramore .  I find the movie a bit boring, but this song is the best part of it all.  This song comes when Sir Boss has told Arthur to go among his people to see how things really are.




Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.  If you do post something that is explicit, please say so in the linky.
This week's theme is a Freebie, so you can post what you wish.







11 comments:

  1. thanks for posting. I enjoy this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun song. I feel like this sometimes, too - busy doing nothing. lol Thanks for joining us on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun song, Danielle! So sorry you're still suffering from the flu - hope you feel better soon!!


    Ready or Not Only You could Drive By a Merry Go ‘Round – the Start Of Something Good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can bet my FIL and hubs know this movie.
    I have to ask them.

    Thanks for sharing the video! And hanging out with us today.

    Have a relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun song. The movie looks like my kind of movie. Hope I can find the DVD somewhere or even youtube, I'll be delighted to find this movie really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love it! I've never seen this one... or maybe I did, but I was awfully little. My Mom loved Bing Crosby. It is a cute little ditty too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is the description of my life at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah,yes, this is a good one and I must admit I can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Every Monday should start with such cheerful LA LA LA LA's. Busy doing nothing is exactly how some days seem!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive