Bernice Three Column

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - Life is a Highway - September 17, 2012


Welcome to another edition of Marvelous Music Monday where I strive to bring to you something nice to listen to.

Well, the other night I was up all night long coughing with this dang flu that we still have, and one song came to mind and stuck with me all night long.  I'd like to share that song with you today...

Rascal Flatts
"Life is a Highway"


Today, just one song.  I'm tired, and this computer keeps restarting about every 15 minutes, so I must be quick on my toes.  But then, that gets me coughing again.  Hey, I am getting better! OK!

Photobucket


Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme is a freebie, so you can post whatever music you would like.






1 comment:

  1. one of my Favorite Disney movie boy was a thrilled when i got to meet Mater I went completely fan girl on him and love Rascal flatts hoping to get to go see them next weekend on the 29th

    Come Say HI

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive