Bernice Three Column

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Silly Saturday for August 8, 2012







Found in an old joke book compiled in 1921 by Edward Clode:

A member of the faculty in a London medical college was appointed an honorary physician to the king. He proudly wrote a notice, on the blackboard in his class-room:

“Professor Jennings informs his students hat he has been appointed honorary physician to His Majesty, King George.”

When he returned to the class-room in the afternoon he found written below his notice this line:

“God save the King!”


HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE:
1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it 'Housework.'
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, 'Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?'
6. Calmly answer, 'Yes' and press mouse button firmly


Update on my computer status.

Well, I think I have all the bugs worked out on this old computer.  The computer I am working on is our old one that we bought in 2003, so it is nine years old and working on WindowsXP.  Just ducky, right?  I was having all sorts of problems with it, from it restarting on me in the middle of something to everything getting totally stuck.  I was about to toss in the towel this morning, and found the WindowsXP disk for it to start it from scratch when my McAffee really started having problems.  I uninstalled it, and installed Norton.  Everything is working smoothly for the moment.

Plenty of giveaways coming your way.  I will have to retake a bunch of pictures of the items, because so many of them are trapped on my other computer.  I hope to get quite a few things up this next week.

Happy Saturday to you all!

”Photobucket”


3 comments:

  1. LOL. Great tips on cleaning the house. Seems way more efficient than the old fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. I can use these tips for cleaning my messy house,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive