Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Carpet of Blossoms - September 26, 2012


We had that thunderstorm with a good shower of rain about a month ago now, and the desert is carpeted with these little yellow blossoms.  They plants are only about three inches tall, but they just blanket some areas.  They're beautiful to have around, but play such havoc on the sinuses!  It's hay fever time in the desert.





If anyone knows the name of this little yellow flower, please tell me.  I am quite interested to know.









11 comments:

  1. i don't know their name but they are very pretty
    Come Say HI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are beautiful! I would probably be allergic to them too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shots are beautiful. I love the yellow flowers. I am sorry they are causing hay fever. Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers!

    Thanks for the linky, I have a linky on my Wordless Wednesday post as well...
    http://su.pr/1X5I5D

    fill out your info here if you want your linkies on my future directory
    http://su.pr/2pGQPN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and definitely a different landscape than we have in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pictures, landscape can be so interesting...

    Thanks for linking up our WWHop 7
    http://www.craftyspices.com/others/blog-hops/wordless-wednesday-hop/112-wordless-wendsday-hop7-linky

    Happy Wednesday !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flower. I'm sure my allergies would be nuts out there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive