Bernice Three Column

Monday, October 29, 2012

ABC Photo Contest at I See Me!

 Know any little cutie pies?

Enter to Win a $100 Visa Gift Card!

"ABC What Will You Be!" photo contest

I See Me! Personalized Children's Books is holding a photo contest at their Facebook page.

All you have to do is

Simply upload a photo of your favorite little one, along with a caption "When I grow up, I want to be _________" and you'll be entered to win. 

Grand prize is a $100 Visa Gift Card. 10 runners up will receive a copy of our new "A-B-C What I Can Be!" personalized storybook. 

The photo contest starts today and ends on November 2, 2012
People simply have to upload a photo of their little one and add a caption.

Even if you don't have a photo to upload you can join in the fun by voting on the cutest photo!

Like I See Me! on Facebook.

Enter to win HERE



I was asked to share this with my readers.  I was not compensated for this post.

3 comments:

  1. Fun photo contest, and what a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There books are so gorgeous and what a great idea for a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love I see me books! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive