Bernice Three Column

Friday, October 19, 2012

Get Your New Christmas Stockings at PersonalCreations.com - Review


What child would not want to wake up on Christmas morning with a beautiful stocking filled with treats from Santa?  And Santa will know exactly whose stockings are whose with your child's name stitched right at the top!  PersonalCreations.com is the place to go to get your new personalized Christmas stockings.



My boys have been needing some new Christmas stockings for a few years now, but we have never found any that we have liked at our local stores.  We have been looking for stockings that would be easy to personalize with our boys names, or any that look that they would last more than a year.  We were ever so lucky when I was contacted by PersonalCreations.com to do a review for them. 



At PersonalCreations.com, there were so many varieties of stockings to choose from. I let my boys just have fun going through all the different styles. What a time they had trying to pick out the stockings they liked best!  My boys just fell in love (not a term that they would choose) with these Vintage Handcrafted Needlepoint Stockings.  The personalization of the stockings was really a big hit with them.  No more glue and glitter, but real stitching that will last a long time.






These Christmas Stockings are quality stockings.  They don't feel cheap or made with cheap materials.  The front of the stockings are real needlepoint, and the top and back are made of soft velvet.  The inside of the stocking is lined in a cottony fabric.  The personalization is machine stitched, and well done.  These are stockings that will last my boys a lifetime.

I found that these personalized stockings were actually a great bargain.  I got these for only $24.99 each--and that included the personalization!  I even got a discount with my order from their coupon page.




Having stockings hanging in your home really adds to the aura of the Christmas spirit. The Christmas Stockings from PersonalCreations.com are meant to last a lifetime.  Whether you are old or young, they have a stocking just for you.  They even have stockings for your pets!


There are so many wonderful items that you can get from PersonalCreations.com.  Running short on ideas for gifts?  You can find more than just personalized stockings.  There is Christmas decor, and creative Christmas gifts for her, him, and the baby.  Who would not like to find a present that has that personal touch?









Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a gift certificate for this Review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

18 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I've always wanted to get something like this :)! - I really love that they have the fish and bone shaped ones for the pets too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmastime and stockings are definitely a part of the holiday in my house. These are so cute and I like that they personalize them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the personalized stockings. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are super nice and our house they have to be personalized because of our big family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love their personalized items- I see ordering for Christmas stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love PersonalCretions.com. We actually bought my daughter a personalized Easter Basket a few months ago. Its so cute and we plan on using it for years to come. I love these personalized stockings. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest stockings!! Love the personalized touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of personal creations before this, but I love those stockings! Personalized always takes things to the next level and makes it nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love PC and really want new stocking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what cute Christmas socks

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! We used to do personalized stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love your Post. I did one too! That place is pretty great I must say! I had a few glitches, but they were anxious to rectify immediately! That's a rarity for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are really cute! I'll have to keep them in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cut. I've never heard of this company but I'm off to visit them after seeing your post. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are really nice looking!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these stockings. They remind me of the ones at my parents that they have for each of us plus our spouse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so pretty, I love Christmas. Hard to believe it's only 87 days away!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive