Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How to Plant a Fall Bulb Garden with Miracle-Gro® and the #Gardenieres

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Advertisement
I want the most beautiful fall garden that I can achieve.  In order to do this, I need to find the best information that I can find.  The absolute best source for fall gardening comes from Miracle-Gro and the Gardenieres.

(1) Miracle-Gro


Who are the Gardenieres?  Picked by Marster Gardener William Moss, these are four people who have the working knowledge to achieve great gardens in all parts of the country.  Being real life garden enthusiasts, they are there to help us to get our neighborhood gardens to be their best!
It's fall, and since I live on the west coast, it has always been an ambition of mine to have a potted bulb garden like I see in the home stores.  I love the flowers that bulbs produce, but I know it is best to plant them in the fall.  I was lucky to find Gardeniere Teena Spindler showing me how to properly plant my bulb garden with several layers of bulbs.



I do have some great pots that would be perfect for this!  Now I just need to pick up some Miracle-Gro Potting Mix and some beautiful bulbs.  Miracle-Gro Potting Mix is perfect for this project.  It will fertilze my new bulb garden for up to six months.  I love how it is made with rich organic materials that is safe for my new potted garden, and will also create a good strong root base for my bulbs.  I already know that daffodils are on my list since the rabbits and ground squirrels around my home don't like to eat them.  For my top layer of bulbs, I think I will go with a Dutch Iris.  The purple of the Dutch Iris will complement the yellow of the Daffodils nicely.

MG_Potting_Mix.jpg 


Find beauty in the Fall with Miracle-Gro. If you would like to share stories, tips, photos, and ideas with fellow gardeners, head on over to Miracle-Gro Facebook page, "Like" them, and start sharing!  I will be looking forward to reading your thoughts on gardening.




Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive