Bernice Three Column

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday for October 15, 2012

 

I'm a little tired today, so on with the music!

Chariots of Fire
Live Performance
Vangelis


One of my favorites that I like to listen to, and play on the piano.

Want to play along? It's simple!

1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music. I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop. If you do post something that is explicit, please say so in the linky.

This week's theme is a Freebie!  Post whatever music you would like!







5 comments:

  1. I've always loved that song! So when are you going to post a video of you playing it on the piano, hmmmmm? :) Have a great week! :)


    This Kiss says I’m a Positive Thinker but Not That Girl to Whistle at a Man On Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hell yeah! I totally agree with Stacy. You should definitely put a video of you playing the piano! That would be fantastic girlfriend! You go for it, and hell we'll play it up big time! Hugs and great choice. Love this instrumental for sure. What a great video too! Thanks for sharing and go take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are tired. Love Chariots of Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favourite instrumental songs. I remember the day I finally learned to play it on the piano. but that was ages ago. I wish I had kept up - but I couldn't have a piano in my apartment when I moved out all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Always! Always will.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive