Bernice Three Column

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - October 23, 2012

 

Some international flavor today.

Ivan Rebroff, born as Hans-Rolf Rippert, (31 July 1931 - 27 February 2008), was a German singer, allegedly of Russian ancestry, with an extraordinary vocal range of four and a half octaves, ranging from the soprano to impressive bass registers.

Cossack Patrol

Havah Nagila
My sons like to listen to ivan Rebroff, and suggested that I put this on last week, but when I saw that today's theme was international music, I decided to wait until today.

Want to play along? It's simple!

1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music. I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop. If you do post something that is explicit, please say so in the linky.

This week's theme is International Music.











Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory





8 comments:

  1. Ivan Rebroff has a strong voice and one I believe I like at least in portions. The German or Russian language is a bit harsh sounding to my ear, but it does have a certain appeal. Perhaps this is just because I love music so much and no matter what language a song is sung in then I dig. Thanks for making me get up and dance, especially with the last song. I was ready to the Russian Kazatskis (squat kicks). Great picks for our International Song theme this week on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and I got to hear some new music so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing singer and terrific pick for this weeks theme.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-4msinternational-music.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not exactly my musical cup of tea, but you definitely can't deny the man has an incredible voice! Great choice for today's theme :)

    Have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second song reminds me of weddings... lol What a fabulous voice. Great choices for International theme today! You ROCK girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivan has such a strong voice.
    I love listening to music in different cultures!

    Thanks for rocking!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive