The solution to all bad refrigerator smells is the Oransi Fridge Air Purifier. It has cut out the onion smell from our refrigerator. The air smells clean and fresh--even better than when we first got the fridge. In fact, there is no smell whatsoever!
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
We love this handy little Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier. It's silent and effective in making our refrigerator smell incredibly fresh. Let it do the same to your refrigerator as it did for ours!
Would you like to learn more about this or more about Oransi's other products? Head on over to Oransi's Facebook page. It's the place to go to find the latest information and pictures about allergies and asthma. Don't forget to check out Oransi on Twitter, too.
This little machine really makes a difference!
Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."